When you open a Chase checking account, the current bonus offer is $200, which is only good up to April 14. They also have a referral program where they pay you $50 for every referral up to 10 referrals.
Most people have heard of Chase bank. They’re the largest bank in the country, with so many branches nationwide and over $3 trillion in total assets. With over 16,000 ATMs and over 4700 branches nationwide, chances are you will see one or more Chase banks in your neighborhood.
Whether you’re a retiree or still working and planning on opening a new checking account, you should look into opening a Chase checking account.
For Chase bank locations near you please go to Chase locator.
Chase Checking – Your Checking Account Options
Chase offers many checking account options for everyone in the family:
Check out the details here.
- The Chase Total Checking – $200 bonus
- The Chase Secure Banking –
- The Chase Premier Plus checking
- The Chase Sapphire Banking
- The Chase Private Client Checking
They also offer checking accounts for kids and students:
- Chase First Banking – for kids ages 6 to 17
- Chase College Checking – for 17 to 24 years old College students
- Chase High School checking – for 13 to 17 years old students
Chase Bank has a $200.00 bonus offer for their new clients for a limited time when they open a new Chase Total Checking and or a Savings account. To qualify, you will have to complete their qualifying activities, including setting up a direct deposit.
This would be some easy extra cash, especially if you were looking for a checking or a savings account or both. But this offer doesn’t last forever, so we recommend getting right into it.
The Chase Bank Checking Account $200 Bonus Overview
While this is not one of those big bonuses of $500 or $600 that Chase previously offers, you can still avail of their $200 promo offer by opening a Chase Total Checking account. The offer is open for new clients and the general public.
(We will update this site for new offers, please check back with us)
The offer is valid until April 14 only, so I recommend going for it as early as possible and it’s available nationwide except, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. If you’re planning to open a Total Checking account with CHASE Bank, you do not want to wait and end up missing out on the $200 bonus opportunity.
Note that Chase can pull this offer before the expiry date.
How the $200 Chase Checking Account Bonus Works:
- Open an account by 4/14/2021
- Complete qualifying activities
- Receive your money within 15 days
Open a new total checking account by 04/14/2021, fill out all the qualifying activities, including setting up a direct deposit system. You will receive your $200 within 15 days.
How to Apply to the Chase Checking $200 Bonus
To signup for this offer, you can go to the Chase website here and sign up using your email or you can go to the nearest chase bank and apply in-person.
- You have to be a new customer (sorry to all existing checking customers. But keep reading, we have some good news for you, too)
- Must not have accounts closed in the last 90 days or closed due to a negative balance in the last three years.
- Must not have received a coupon-related bonus in the last two years since the previous coupon enrollment.
- And you must set up a direct deposit (check the date listed on the offer)
Please click here for the updated and more detailed requirements.
Chase Checking Account Fees
Like other banks, there are fees involved when you open a Chase Total Checking account, but with Chase bank, they do not want these fees to stop you from opening up an account.
They suggest doing the following to go around waving the $12 fees and bringing it down to zero:
- Have electronic deposits of $500 or more into this account. This includes payroll payments or benefits from government providers. The deposit must be through the ACH network, Real-Time Payment network, or a third party service facilitating payments to your debit card using Mastercard or Visa networks.
- Alternatively, ensure your account has a balance of $1,500 or more at the start of each day.
- Or, have $5,000 or more as the average beginning day balance in all the qualifying Chase accounts you have, including this Total Checking Account and Savings accounts.
Already a Customer? Check out the Chase Referral Program:
Unfortunately, this offer is not available to their existing customers, but that doesn’t mean you still can’t make money by referring friends and family members. Chase does have a referral program where you can earn cash bonuses of up to $500.
Refer someone you know to open a Chase checking account and Chase will give you $50. You can refer to as many as 10 people. Your friend gets her $200 Chase checking bonus and you get your $50 referral fee. You can’t get any better than that!
You can also easily track your earnings from these cash bonuses by providing your details through this direct link.
Last Notes on the Chase Checking Account Bonus
Chase offers an excellent way to add $200 by simply opening a checking account with them. Their referral program can also add up another $500 by referring friends and family members. With so many branches worldwide, you are most likely to see one closer to your workplace or home and that to me is convenience at its best. Open up an account now to see for yourself.