- You must disclose who you are and who you are working for and your website at the time of your request. We will not entertain any guest posting request without this information beforehand.
- You must follow us on Social Media – Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Must be 100% unique and relevant to this blog.
- Must be at least 1500 words.
- Must be well-written with the American audience in mind.
- Please submit at least three topics to be considered and they must be clear, specific and interesting.
- Images (infographic preferred) must be included in your post and you must have legal permission to use them.
- Only two links will be allowed.
- You must submit a short author’s bio.
More on guest posting
Once your article is received, we will be reviewing it and you will be informed if there are changes to be made. We also reserve the right to alter word/words and or make necessary changes to make the post fit better for our blog.
The post must only be published on our site, not on your site or any other sites and we reserve the right to delete if found violating this policy. We regularly check our guest posts on Copyscape to make sure that this guideline is met.
Please submit a short bio (about 50 words).
To submit your guest post request please contact us here.